Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Community Forum
Welcome Players from Medal Of Honor Heroes 2.
You are probably wondering why we invited you to this website. The reason is because we are afraid Medal Of Honors Heroes 2(MOHH2) will most likely die soon. And by die, i mean Professionals will leave this game. Now our goal is to BRING BACK THE PLAYERS THAT LEFT THIS GAME! In order to do this we are inviting EVERYONE that plays Mohh2. Save Mohh2 IF you love this game. Mohh2 used to be full of the best players. So most of us have seen many of our friends leave. And well that was the last of them. So please Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Players
HELP AND REGISTER!!!

Register Below.
Welcome Players from Medal Of Honor Heroes 2.
You are probably wondering why we invited you to this website. The reason is because we are afraid Medal Of Honors Heroes 2(MOHH2) will most likely die soon. And by die, i mean Professionals will leave this game. Now our goal is to BRING BACK THE PLAYERS THAT LEFT THIS GAME! In order to do this we are inviting EVERYONE that plays Mohh2. Save Mohh2 IF you love this game. Mohh2 used to be full of the best players. So most of us have seen many of our friends leave. And well that was the last of them. So please Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Players
HELP AND REGISTER!!!

Register Below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
QuiK$hOt92
AWL Tournament? I_vote_lcapAWL Tournament? I_voting_barAWL Tournament? I_vote_rcap 
Da KiiNG 4L
AWL Tournament? I_vote_lcapAWL Tournament? I_voting_barAWL Tournament? I_vote_rcap 
True Soldier
WuNByWuN
PWNOGR4PHY
SpEeD
Soap
Mystic
Hunt3r 4L
iP xBLiZ 4LiF3
Latest topics
» Official 2v2 Tourney Teams
AWL Tournament? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 am by SpEeD

» is there enough pros and semi-pros for....
AWL Tournament? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 am by QuiK$hOt92

» its tournament time!
AWL Tournament? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm by QuiK$hOt92

» AWL Tournament?
AWL Tournament? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm by SpEeD

» Tourney Rules/Info
AWL Tournament? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 am by QuiK$hOt92

Affiliates
Infamous Playas Clan

free forum
Malicious Vengeance Clan
Optic Resurrection Clan
Time 2 Own Clan
oQD Clan
AWL
DM clan
OFS clan

AWL Tournament?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpEeD
Admin

AWL Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: AWL Tournament?   AWL Tournament? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm

So I was talking to the AWL ref dude and I convinced him to host tournys for mohh2 on awl but he said he would do it only if we start warring on mohh2 ladders actively soo we gotta get clans to create teams.
Back to top Go down
QuiK$hOt92
Admin

AWL Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Tournament?   AWL Tournament? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

i got T2O to create one,and well...i made one for iP...but with recent events,that wont last long.oR is gonna make one too.And once i make this clan im thinking of,ill make a awl for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ipclan.com
SpEeD
Admin

AWL Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Tournament?   AWL Tournament? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

alright i made one for MV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AWL Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Tournament?   AWL Tournament? Empty

Back to top Go down

AWL Tournament?
Page 1 of 1